- Practically anything can be a hint.
- The title.
- Dependable hidden text. (try highlighting the screen with CTRL-A)
- Comments, take a look at the page source.
- Names of embedded objects, e.g. images, etc.
- Even the URL may contain a hint.
- Use google!
- More often than not googling hints will get you on the right track.
- Google for tools that may help you solve the riddle.
- Any tool you need to solve a riddle should be easily found via a Google search and be free.
- Answer via the guess box on the page.
The guess box is case insensitive.
- The URL of the next riddle generally has little to do with the answer to the current riddle.
The guess box may accept multiple spellings of the answer.
- "The Answer", "the answer", and "ThE AnSwEr" would all be accepted.
Bookmark your current riddle so you don't lose your progress!
These riddles are not really mobile friendly.
- If the answer is "10", inputing "ten" would likely be acceptable.
Back to the riddle homepage.
Shazaam! Hidden in plain sight!